Fitling Grove, Hull, HU9 3DJ

£22,000
Property description:

Here at URBAN PROPERTY we are pleased to present this modern spacious home which is part of a SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME OFFERING 25% OWNERSHIP, giving first time buyers or similar the chance to step onto the property ladder. NO CHAIN INVOLVED, & Situated in this popular residential area, this property is very well presented throughout and must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. Benefitting from off street parking, downstairs WC, double glazing and gas central heating,  the ground floor of the property briefly comprises of entrance door to hall, good sized lounge and modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances. The first floor comprises of two bedrooms and modern family bathroom. Private garden and off street parking. Call us to discuss this scheme and book your viewing today!

 

BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
Ground Floor

Entrance door leads in Hallway.

 

Hallway

Light point. Stairs off. Door to:

 

Lounge 4.33m x 4.03m to widest point.

Light point. Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Door leading to:

 

Dining Kitchen 5.1m x 2.86m to widest point.

Inset light points. A spacious, light and well appointed dining kitchen which has rear facing double glazed window and entrance door with side panel window. Fitted with contemporary beech effect wall and base units with contrasting work-surfaces. Tiles to the splash back. Integrated  Inset stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and chimney style extractor over. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Vinyl flooring.

 

Downstairs WC

Double glazed window to front aspect. Inset light. White WC and wash basin.

 

First Floor

Landing 

Light point. Doors leading to two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Storage cupboard.

 

Bedroom One 5.06m x 2.76m to widest point.

Light point. Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator.

 

Bedroom Two 4.55m x 2.92m to widest point.

Light point. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.

 

Family Bathroom 2.31m x 1.69m

Light point. Double glazed window to rear aspect. . Appointed with a three-piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with a fitted shower and screen over, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiling to the splash-back areas. Inset ceiling spot lights. Shaver point. Extractor. Radiator. Laminate floor covering.

 

 

Exterior

Private and enclosed garden to front aspect with laid to lawn and patio area which leads to entrance door to hall. To the rear the garden is open plan with off street parking, with door leading to kitchen.

 

Notes-

Shared ownership is a scheme whereby if you qualify, you can offer to purchase the 25% share that the sellers own with the remaining 75% owned by Chevin Housing Association.

You can also offer to buy more than 25% to Chevin Housing.

Chevin Housing then charge a rent and service charge which is payable monthly- the seller informs us this is just over £200.00 a month.

Further details are available upon request.

It is the buyers responsibility to apply with Chevin Housing fully at the point of offering to purchase and acceptance of any offer will be subject to acceptance from them. Contact 0300 555 5561.

 

Thinking of moving? Contact us on 01482 226560 to arrange your free no obligation market appraisal. We are your local, family run Estate Agents offering a personal, bespoke professional service at an unbeatable fee.

 

Disclaimer

-None of the services, fittings or equipment referred to in these particulars have been tested and we are therefore unable to comment as to their condition or suitability. Any intending purchasers should satisfy themselves through their own enquiries.

 

-Room Measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.

 

-An EPC is held for this property and is available for inspection at the branch should you wish to view. It is also available online through the properties details on our website www.urbanpropertyhull.co.uk.

 

-To arrange a viewing for this property please contact Urban Property 01482 226560.

 

-If you require a Mortgage to purchase this or any other property, we offer a free Mortgage Consultation with an independent Mortgage Broker. Please ask for further details.
All mortgages are subject to status and valuation.
YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.

Property location: